IMXR Job Training VR Content (Laboratory - General Physics Momentum and Collision Test)
Laboratory - General Physics Momentum and Collision Test
IMXR Job Training VR Content
It is a content that enables repeated and systematic job training education on materials mechanics tensile test by participating in practice without any restrictions such as time and place in a virtual space. By realizing a virtual environment similar to reality, it provides vivid visual and auditory effects so that users can feel as if they are interacting in a real environment.
Since it is performed in the same order as the physics test (momentum and collision) procedure, the training effect of trainees can be increased.
Physics test (momentum and collision) procedures are developed in the same way as in real laboratories. You can directly experience the process of measurement, machine operation, and test while listening to explanations, so trainees can expect high educational efficiency and effectiveness.
|Highly immersive education and training|
is possible with realistic expressions
like real ones.
Through high-resolution modeling, we are producing user-centered contents by increasing the immersion of trainees and optimizing the delay speed that occurs when using contents based on Samwoo Immersion's patented technology.
- Prior to full-scale VR training, users are made aware of the exact learning target.
- It guides users on what to pay attention to in actual experiments.
|Guidance on learning goals||Guidance on precautions|
- Before the test, a quiz allows the user to check the important points of learning.
- Before the test, guide the exact preparation.
|Quiz before the test||Guidance the exact preparation|
- A total of 5 types of collision tests are conducted.
1) Collision by move cart 1 and stopped cart 2
2) Collision by move cart 2 and stopped cart 1
3) Collision by move cart 1 and cart 2
4) Collision by move cart 1 equipped with the weight and stopped cart 2
5) Collision by move cart 1 and cart 2 equipped with weights
|Collision by move cart 1 and stopped cart 2||Collision by move cart 1 and cart 2|
- Allows the user to learn a graph showing the speed before/after collision.
- Allows the user to learn the results according to the speed before/after the collision.
|Speed check before collision||Speed check after collision|
IMXR Job Training VR Content (Laboratory - General Physics Momentum and Collision Test) Preview
[Recommended specifications and specs of content]