Job Training VR KIT (Nursing : High-risk Newborns)
Medical - Nursing : High-risk Newborns
Job Training VR KIT
This content enables repeated and systematic job training for high-risk neonatal care in a virtual space without any restrictions such as time and place. Job Training VR KIT (Medical - Nursing : High-risk Newborns) is divided into a practice mode and a practical mode. In addition, it consists of a basic course and an advanced course, so you can receive more systematic nursing education.
1. Support to Practice / Real-time Mode
2. Write scenario according to manual
3. Develop according to expert advice
 Basic Course
1. Infection control when entering the neonatal intensive care unit
Perform infection-related nursing when entering the neonatal intensive care unit.
|Hygiene management||Vaccine preparation|
2. Breastfeeding-related nursing
Proper posture can be taken to manage and prepare breast milk hygienically and prevent aspiration during breastfeeding.
|Change the position of the sick child||Breastfeeding through a syringe|
3. Contact isolation Compliance with sick child isolation guidelines and environmental management
Appropriate infection control and environmental management can be performed for sick child who apply contact isolation guidelines.
|Wear disposable gloves||Incubator contamination management|
 Advanced Course
1. Skin care in the peripheral venous tube (PICC) insertion area of prematurely
Possible to evaluate the skin at the peripheral venous tube insertion area and perform sterilization dressing accurately.
|preparing goods||Fixation of central venous line|
2. Administration of high-risk drug injection
High-risk drugs can be sterilely prepared and accurately administered.
|Labeling||Infusion pump operation|
3. Ventilator (Nasal CPAP) patient management
Possible to prevent skin and respiratory infections in neonatal intensive care patients associated with nasal CPAP.
|Check nose mask fixation||Check circuit status|
Publication of related thesis
|[Thesis] Development of Virtual Reality Simulation Program for High-risk Neonatal Infection Control Education|
Practical training field
[Recommended specifications and specs of content]