IMXR Job Training VR Content (Laboratory - General Chemical Aspirin Synthesis)
Laboratory - General Chemical Aspirin Synthesis
IMXR Job Training VR Content
It is a content that enables repeated and systematic job training education on chemical test (aspirin synthesis) by participating in practice without any restrictions such as time and place in a virtual space. By realizing a virtual environment similar to reality, it provides vivid visual and auditory effects so that users can feel as if they are interacting in a real environment.
Since it is performed in the same order as the aspirin synthesis procedure, the training effect of trainees can be increased.
The aspirin synthesis procedures are developed in the same way as in real laboratories. You can directly experience the process of measurement, machine operation, and test while listening to explanations, so trainees can expect high educational efficiency and effectiveness.
|Highly immersive education and training|
is possible with realistic expressions
like real ones.
Through high-resolution modeling, we are producing user-centered contents by increasing the immersion of trainees and optimizing the delay speed that occurs when using contents based on Samwoo Immersion's patented technology.
- Prior to full-scale VR training, users are made aware of the exact learning target.
- It guides users on what to pay attention to in actual experiments.
|Guidance on learning goals||Guidance on precautions|
- Before the test, guide the exact preparation.
- Before the test, guide the wearing of gloves so that the medicine does not come into contact with bare hands.
|Guidance the exact preparation||Wearing gloves before testing|
- The experiment proceeds in the order of a total of 5 steps.
1) Measurement of salicylic acid and acetic anhydride in an Erlenmeyer flask
2) Put phosphoric acid as a catalyst and heat in a water bath at 80˚C
3) Decomposed into acetic acid by adding water
4) Take it out of the water bath and cool it to create aspirin crystals
5) The resulting crystals are filtered through a vacuum filter and dried
|Put phosphoric acid as a catalyst and heat|
in a water bath at 80˚C
|Decomposed into acetic acid|
by adding water
|Take it out of the water bath and cool it|
to create aspirin crystals
|The resulting crystals are filtered|
through a vacuum filter and dried
- Hot acetic acid vapor is generated, so be careful of burns and ventilation.
- Aspirin obtained after the test has many impurities, so it is advised not to consume it.
|Be careful of burns and ventilation||Do not take aspirin|
IMXR Job Training VR Content (Laboratory - General Chemical Aspirin Synthesis) Preview
[Recommended specifications and specs of content]