XR-based Digital Twin Systems
Digital Twin Technology for Smart Monitoring
Based on the interaction between the real world and the virtual world, the digital twin affects each other's world and communicates with each other through "sync." Based on the data generated in this process, it is possible to form a virtual space and create a flow that can deliver information, so that activities such as detection, analysis, and prediction can be performed in real time, which is the framework of digital twin.
The VARLOS DT monitoring system, developed by Samwoo Emotion, specializes in XR solutions, processes location-based data and applies it to XR-based digital control systems to form the same environment as real-time industrial sites, and combines two-way interactive IOT platforms to continuously update and manage data continuously. This improves operational efficiency by predicting performance and identifying problems. It also provides optimized management information through key data inputs in the target environment for user convenience.
As a solution using digital twin technology, location-based AR technology and port terminal control monitoring, 3D terminal model-based operation monitoring system provides various service levels such as actual simulation, simulation, prediction, etc.
VARLOS® ｜ NEWS
- Post no.
- Time uploaded
- Updates and news [SAMWOOIMMERSION 22.12.02.] “2022 NeLT Forum for Next Logistics Technology held”...Daehee Kim, CEO of Samwoo Immersion Co., Ltd., presentation on shipping technology
- 21 Dec 2022
- Views 3
- Updates and news [22.11.28.] Hanwha Ocean Co., Ltd. (Formerly Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering) LNG Propelled Ship Digital Twin POC Final Report
- 21 Dec 2022
- Views 3
- Updates and news [CAD&Graphics 22.06.02.] Samwoo Immersion's VARLOS Port Monitoring System - Case Study
- 10 Jun 2022
- Views 10
- Updates and news [Yonhap News 22.06.07.] Establishment of 5G real-time integrated control system in Jagalchi Market in Busan
- 8 Jun 2022
- Views 15
- Updates and news [International News 22.06.03.] Busan Facilities Corporation, one after another selected as a government public offering project for 2022...Securing total project cost of KRW 5.67 billion
- 7 Jun 2022
- Views 6